Our Nominating Committee is guided by the following guidelines/principles which determines its responsibilities:
- Reviewing regularly the composition of the Board and Board committees taking into account of the size and independence requirements, amongst others;
- Reviewing the Board’s succession plans for directors, in particular, the Chairman and the CEO;
- Identifying, reviewing and recommending Board appointments for approval by the Board, taking into account the experience, expertise, knowledge and skills of the candidate and the needs of the Board;
- Reviewing and recommending to the Board the appointment and re-appointment of directors having regard to their performance, commitment, skillset and ability to contribute to the Board;
- Assessing annually the performance of the Board, the Board committees and the directors, and reviewing whether each director is independent in accordance with the Code; and
- Determining the appropriate training and professional development programs for the Board.