Do get in touch with us if you are looking for a rewarding career and environment.
Remuneration and benefits are competitive and will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Prospects for career advancement are good for those with outstanding capabilities and potential.
Sales / Admin / Procurement Executive
- Purchase goods, materials, components or services in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets
- Obtain competitive quotation, ensure best products from the right source and best source
- Evaluate, negotiate and award orders to selected supplier
- Ensure materials and services timely delivered to requestor
- Arrange for shipment or freight for overseas purchased
- Support the purchasing function and other relevant departments and communicate any supply problems which may impact on business operations
- Build, maintain and manage supplier relationships and keep up good communications
- Ensure compliance to company guidelines, purchasing policies and procedures
- Contact suppliers to resolve price, quality, delivery or invoice issues
- Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin , Malay
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
Trade Finance Executive / Treasury Executive
- Liaise with counterparties/bankers for trade matters
- Liaise with bankers for bank facilities negotiation, documents preparation and submission
- Liaise with internal department for trade/shipment information and follow-up on the payment signing process
- Handle accounts receivable and payable
- Provide payment and collection information for funding arrangement
- Management of company’s cash flow, including preparation, monitoring and planning of incoming and outgoing funds
- Prepare bank reconciliation for monthly closing
- Strong treasury and credit control knowledge
- Strong Microsoft skill such as excel
- Able to cope with pressure and work in fast pace environment
- Any other duties as assigned
- Degree in Finance/Banking/Commerce or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in Trade Finance, from Manufacturing or bank trade finance section is preferred.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good quantitative skills and meticulous.
- Possess Chargeman BO 11KV certificate.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in related field.
- Able to read electrical circuit diagram and electrical trouble shooting.
- Knowledge in Mechanical work.
- To carry out routine electrical related to machinery maintenance.
- To trouble shoot and repair machinery breakdown due to electrical failure.
- Male age: 30 – 35 years.
- Bachelor’s Degree OR Masters in Chemistry or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of working experience in related field.
- Experience in ISO 9001 & IS/IEC 17025 Quality System
- Familiar with chemical analytical instrument like GC-MS, FTIR etc.
Reporting to the China CEO and Group Deputy CEO, you will provide the leadership and direction in executing all China company’s strategic plans and policies in achieving business & financial objectives and driving business performance to maximize value.
- Assist China CEO to develop short to long term strategic plan for the china region and to ensure the successful execution of its implementation
- Measures effectiveness and efficiency of operational processes both internally and externally and finds ways to improve processes
- Assist China CEO in oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives
- Coordinate with China CEO to improve the China business offices system, post setting, talents cultivation and team building.
- Bachelor degree or above in Management, Finance, International Trade and other related disciplines;
- More than 10 years’ commercial experience including 5 years’ experience in regional or cross-regional management;
- Familiar with China policies, laws and related regulations; iv. Excellent at business operation management, team building and motivation;
- Strong financial and business acumen experience