Our Remuneration Committee is guided by the following guidelines/principles which determines its responsibilities:
- Providing compensation packages at market rates to reward, attract, retain and motivate managers and Directors;
- Recommending to the Board all matters relating to remuneration of the Directors and top 5 key management personnel;
- Reviewing and recommending to the Board the terms of the service agreements of the Directors;
- Determining appropriateness of the remuneration of the Directors;
- Considering the disclosure requirements for Director’s and top 5 key management personnel remuneration as required by the Code and
- Administering the ecoWise Performance Share Plan.